The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

We Took A Walk...


My efforts to express the meaning of these experiences pale in comparison to just being there. The pictures speak for themselves.


The walk


Treasure


Discovery





***************************

weeklywinnersapril2010

11 comments:

  1. What discoveries you'll make while indulging in nature therapy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! We found 1/2 a robin's egg the other day and my son thought it was a cup...geez!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous set! I love the robin's egg, and the trail through the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shots! I really love the vibrant green in the first shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous shot of the egg, the blue just pops! How amazing to find something so simple and lovely to spark your imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay that first shot? Simply AMAZING. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous egg and delightful find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful pictures!!! I want to walk down that path and just breathe...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shots. I really love that first one :) I'd love to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the photos!!! So great! ... you are talented Koreen! Love that you are doing something that you love ...

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh