The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Falling Asleep On the Job

Get over to Carrie's Friday Foto Finish Fiesta and see all the other great pictures and links posted.

********************************************

Here are some of the cutest pics I have of Evan. I thought now would be a good time to share (he's still asleep and hasn't yet tantrummed today, so yay!). It's always good to have a look back now and then, especially with someone as cute as this.







As you can see, I spent almost no time interacting with this miniature human, and so now am paying the price with having to get him in preschool early to catch up with his age-mates.... Okay, so I made that all up. I guess I really don't need a reason for him being in preschool. Time to myself is enough, right? Right???
.

3 comments:

  1. What? Who said you could have time to yourself? That's not part of the deal.

    (Preschool rules! Enjoy the time alone. Drink lots of coffee and watch dirty movies)

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh