Here I am, supposed to be studying and needing to tidy up, and what happens? I do minor renovations. I rock.
The floor of Evan's closet has consisted of the gorgeous pink rose patterned carpet (feel free to hear the sarcasm) left over from previous owners which the current owner (ahem!) failed to remove when redoing all the floors of the entire house.

Despite the obvious beauty of this faded gem, I decided to go with something a little cleaner, more updated and easier to maintain: the same hardwood that's in the rest of the house. (Yes, we had enough left over.) I'd have posted a photo of the semi-finished project, but sadly, my memory card appears to have given up the ghost and is unreadable. When I've moved on from this tragic event I'll buy another one and take some pictures. Until then, let us take a moment to say goodbye to the old and worn-out pieces of history as we welcome the new....
...
Alrighty then! Tomorrow: shopping for a new memory card. (Yay for shopping!!!)
.

And, really, it all comes down to shopping. Not that I'm in any way saying that's bad.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I notice I'm not on your list of necessary diversions. I'm slightly hurt, but mostly baffled. How did I become so unnecessary?