This has been my week so far hanging out in the yard... in the form of a countdown:
(If you wish, you can hum a popular countdown tune as you read this)
5 shrubs transplanted
4 hours digging
3 potty breaks (in the woods... The Boy's, not mine)
2 black flies swallowed (accidentally, of course)
and only 1 little fit (The Boy's, not mine)
We're making progress, slowly but surely. Can't wait to post pictures of the garden redo! It's funny how much time can fly when one is digging up dandilions. I have a big yard. There are many many many dandilions in my yard. More even. And I can't explain why or how much I hate dandilions. I just do. It borders on obsession. It's not healthy, I know, and I'm working on it. Maybe I should hire a life coach or something. Hmmmm.....
.
The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN
winn's window / koreen photography
- koreen (aka: winn)
- I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!