The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

La LaLa LaLa La La.......

I'm torn and confused as I (attempting to) write this blog. I mean, it's titled WackyMummy, so it's almost as if a part of it should be about me. The Mummy part of the title makes me lean towards topics covering The Boy, which it does quite often (and sometimes oftener) because, frankly, that's pretty much all that's in my life.

However, as I'm in the process of rediscovering myself (who I am, what I really want out of life, and how fast I can get the hell outta here!) and the purpose of this blog is to assist in said discovery, I'm thinking some of it should be devoted to the embarrassingness that is me. I'm a typically private person, though, and have trouble being transparent (coincidentally, one of my goals of the "new/old" me).

That's why I thought this blog would be perfect, because while I don't know exactly who's reading me, it still helps to have objective or even semi-objective feedback. ("Whoa, Wack! What the h*%& are you thinking about? Are you C-R-A-Zee??? Get it together, Woman!".... you know, that kind of thing.)

So, my one dear reader, tell me what you want to hear more of: The Boy, the Us that is me and The Boy, or (((shudder))) me (delving further into the Wacky part of the Mummy). What do you want to know about?
.

4 comments:

  1. I think you should write about whatever is on your mind and would be helpful for you to get out into the open. I know I've found it tremendously helpful to reveal things about myself and then find out that I'm not the only one who feels that way. But whatever you write about, be honest and authentic about it, because that's what people really respond to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Liz. What every pops into your head is what you should write about. That is the great thing about blogging, you can use it to vent when you need to vent, whine and bitch... just let it go and let it flow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree too! Right about whatever is on your heart. Don't worry about us readers! :) The more honest, the more authentic, the more interesting it is!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh