So, it wasn't a crappy week, exactly, but it seemed like it today. Had to vent. Sorry everyone.
And then...
And then my afternoon was spent on the phone with the credit card company and the police and such, finding out and trying to deal with the fact that I was a victim of identity theft. Not happy people, not happy here at all.
Luckily the charges are being reversed, and I'm seriously considering pressing charges, but only if they catch up to the idiot who used my name and my credit card. Actually, if I'm part owner of some random company out there, where are my profits? When do I get my dividends? I'm waiting!!!
I guess it's ironic that it all happens on Friday afternoon of a long weekend. Or that it's recommended I now get a credit check to find out how else my identity is compromised, but I need a credit card to pay for it.
I'm checking out for the weekend. Happy weekend, everyone.
.
The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN
winn's window / koreen photography
- koreen (aka: winn)
- I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh
Oh, no! Friday was so not your day :( I'm so sorry. Want to borrow some of my good karma? I don't have a lot but I'll share (I believe this might get me more good karma - what a scam!)
ReplyDelete