The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Through The Window Glass

Uh oh. Somebody has another ear infection. Guess who?!





Don't these things know it's spring already? Aren't they relegated only to winter? Ah, darn. Well, we've gotten through dozens (it feels like), so I'm sure we'll survive this one. Maybe.

.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

    I enjoyed reading your blog today and some older posts.

    I am still new to the land of blog, but so loving reading others stories.

    Everyone has a story and so many of them are so touching....

    Hope you will stop by for another visit.
    The May give-away has started and this month there will be 10 winners. I will be blogging from Disney World soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, sorry to hear your little guy is under the weather with an ear infection. My son use to get 4/5 a year when he was younger but eventually grew out of them and hasn't had one in years... if that is any consolation.

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh