The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Accidental Bokeh

Here it is, the accidental bokeh. I don't know if I'll ever be able to replicate it so nicely. At least, not with the camera I have now.


100_6411




Enjoy the beautiful lights of the holiday season around you, whatever shape or form they're in!

***********************************

For more Friday Fun, click here:


5 comments:

  1. Very nice Wacky! It's not easy getting that bokeh effect with a digital camera... There is something to be said for the "old fashioned" SLR's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband thinks the best part of Christmas is looking at the tree with his contacts out. Love the photo effects.

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh