The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

First Real Snowfall


First real snowfall

10 comments:

  1. Great picture! Would make a nice holiday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You guys seem to have gotten a bit more snow in your area :)

    How's the mood now? Has the holiday spirit meter gone up any?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a precious moment captured!!! pure joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he looks like he's having so much fun. (so do the folks)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun shot! Beautiful. And I'm only a little jealous that you have snow and we won't see any until February...if then... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful shot!! That is just precious!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh