The first shot of the snow is beautiful. Love the Christmas ornament snaps too, very festive.
Very festive shots. My little guy is always in motion too.
Love the cat and angel photo !
Love the shots! I was going to post a similar picture of my Evan because everything was blurred but that is how most of the day is with him :-)!!
aww. great photos!!! I love the Christmas star! ;-)
Great photos...your little boy is adorable and looks very busy! I love the light glistening on the cat's fur. Beautiful captures!
The first shot is stunning, I think our cats might be twins!
great shots, I think my fave is Christmas star.
You are one gifted photographer. I love the tree branch with the 'frosting' and the light on that cat is absolutely gorgeous.
The snow is beautiful, and that little angel - so sweet! Nice series.
Oh the snow is beautiful! And you can never go wrong with Christmas and cats photos.
I love your cat!! :)
I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!
The first shot of the snow is beautiful. Love the Christmas ornament snaps too, very festive.
ReplyDeleteVery festive shots. My little guy is always in motion too.
ReplyDeleteLove the cat and angel photo !
ReplyDeleteLove the shots! I was going to post a similar picture of my Evan because everything was blurred but that is how most of the day is with him :-)!!
ReplyDeleteaww. great photos!!! I love the Christmas star! ;-)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos...your little boy is adorable and looks very busy! I love the light glistening on the cat's fur. Beautiful captures!
ReplyDeleteThe first shot is stunning, I think our cats might be twins!
ReplyDeletegreat shots, I think my fave is Christmas star.
ReplyDeleteYou are one gifted photographer. I love the tree branch with the 'frosting' and the light on that cat is absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThe snow is beautiful, and that little angel - so sweet! Nice series.
ReplyDeleteOh the snow is beautiful! And you can never go wrong with Christmas and cats photos.
ReplyDeleteI love your cat!! :)
ReplyDelete