The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dinos Don't Hibernate


On these miserable snowy dismal GRAY cloudy overcast blizzardy days (I didn't overdo it there, did I?), we prefer to be inside. Especially with a cranky irritable creature who has a cold.

Oh, yeah, and Evan has a cold too. So we're staying inside.

BUT! We have a whole army of dinosaurs to deal with. And that means there's always something going on! Let's go see what they're up to today....


Round up the soldiers! ATTENTION! Inspect the troops!

Hmmmm.... a little messy there, guys.
What's up with that?!?

Photobucket


Medics on the scene!
Oh, just the young'uns. It looks like we have some eggs hatching and other little ones running around. Perhaps they have colds, too?

Photobucket


That's strange. There's not a lot of medical stuff going on.
In fact, look at the medic in the hat. He's TOTALLY checking out the Dino Liaison Officer!

Photobucket

He's totally scamming on her!
What is UP with that???
Sure, she's cute, but you have a job to do. Besides, she's obviously not interested.

Seriously, dude! Pay attention to the dinos.
Back to work!!!

(Sigh.)

Am I the only one who thinks that's a little creepy?



8 comments:

  1. No, your captions CRACK me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so bright and colorful--they're bound to brighten up a gray day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I that rather large group of dinos in the above shot look pretty suspicious to me. Think they may be plotting something? I'd keep a close eye on them if I were you. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, how fun! Looks like ya'll stayed very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love, love, love these pictures! And so did my 5yr. old! He was looking over my shoulder saying, "Mommy! Those are SO cool!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. so, you totally inspired me to take pictures of my kids toys :D I sure do wish we lived closer, I think our kids would love to hang out together!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those pics! They resemble my house and whatever collection of boy toys seems to be on display that day! And yes, the lego dino team is a little creepy, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh