The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sundogs



Morning bliss




10 comments:

  1. I never get tired of snowy pictures...as mine shows too...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now for snow with 30 degree weather here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...thanks for sharing your snow as we haven't gotten any...yet!It's always awesome when you can catch the reflective rays. You really got a great shot here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love when the snow sticks to trees like that. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous picture! Make me appreciate winter...almost. (I'm getting so tired of being cold)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice!! I still want some of your snow!!! we may get a flake or two on little J's birthday this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh