The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

In Hibernation

Underneath all this snow lies a handcrafted log bench.... Trust me, it's still there.


In hibernation

18 comments:

  1. I know. I have a barbecue that looks just like your log bench. Only I don't think I could photograph it that well! Nice pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of snow. Beautiful shot. Love your header too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy lot of snow!
    Beautiful picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All that snow is certainly pretty, but I'm not sure I could live somewhere with that much snow. Looks a bit too chilly for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The snow! I'm ready for spring!

    happy ww!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love photos like that. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That is a lot of snow! I love snow...to look at...Not so much about being in it though...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing isn't it? Every year I still marvel how our birdbath can sink beneath a drift.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can so relate to that pic! I'm getting tired of all this white stuff. Thankyou for visiting my garden blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That snow is pretty...because I don't have to live in it. Thank goodness I live in a place where it doesn't snow much but is close enough to visit...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! great shoot! Happy WW! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful shot! That is a whole lot of snow though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure this bench is beautiful in every season. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful capture....so clean, crisp, and clear. I love the soft shadows on the snow...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brrr! Lovely shot. And I love your new header!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh