The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Snowy Week Captured



Good morning, Old Man Winter. Now please go away.

100_7107


Frosty vista

100_7124


Winter has its charms...

100_7159_2


Too much love to hold in

100_7129


****************************************

Please DO click on the link below to see more wonderful photos at Weekly Winners, hosted by the ever-talented Lotus.

Weekly Winners Information

****************************************

January 14 update: I'm including this post in You Capture from I Should Be Folding Laundry, as it's appropriate for the theme and, let's face it, I'm just lazy. So please click on the button to go check out more great winter photos.

Photobucket


28 comments:

  1. Awww... that last shot is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks like here an freezing cold, except the cute last picture that warms up your heart !

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter is jealous of all of your snow. We just got a dusting a couple of days ago, but not enough for a snowman.
    I love the first shot with the sun shining through the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my how beautiful!!! I can only dream of snow like that. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is lovely. But so cold. My ears are burning from my ski today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that last one. It made me feel all warm inside!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the snow is beautiful, but that last shot just melts the heart. Awwww!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some really great shots!! Love the last one. Aww!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally diggin' the monster icicles...but the last shot has my heart. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brrr...looks too cold for me. Love that last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're right--they are all winners and all charming :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The snow shots are amazing, and refreshing we are currently in 100f heat and sweltering.
    That final head hug shot is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely pictures but, yes, "Good morning, Old Man Winter. Now please go away."

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous photos and the last photos is so wonderful! It's a keeper for the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your photos -- especially the one of the stark branches popping against the white!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the icicles shot, but the last photo is just priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful!! The first one looks so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These shots are great! I'm ready for winter to go away too, however. :) I've gotten some snow, had a great Christmas/New Years...now bring on the spring! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that icicle shot - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. the icicle shot is beautiful great work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the icicle shot and the last one is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow! Those icicles are amazing. Thanks for helping me cool down a bit (40C here today.)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely photos.
    Thanks for visiting my blog. In answer to your question practice practice practice and study! Here is a link of my favorite places and books to learn from.
    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/PlsPhotography/706188/
    Your welcome to email me if you ever have a question.

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh