Okay, I have a technical question: are pictures considered "straight out of camera" if you do minor adjustments such as cropping and adding a stamp? Because that's my definition. What can I say? I need the help.
I had the privilege of taking a break from all my attempts at packing to take some more pictures. Even though I'm not actually getting a whole lot done at home, there's a lot of thinking and visualizing that needs to be done before the actual work commences. It's not called procrastinating. I promise. There's actual work involved, especially since I've been selling my furniture and stuff through Kijiji, trying to get rid of everything so that I can buy all new stuff in the new province. It's called recycling, friends. With money. Win-win.
But back to the pictures. I got to take some more! Yay! Here are the ones I didn't work on to be more frame-worthy. I still love these.
Little lamb
Daddy's hands
Rockin' the sunglasses
Taking the reading back to the old skool

I really like the first two shots, and Daddy's Hands is so precious. Such a tender moment.
ReplyDeleteI resize photos so they fit on my blog pages, and I put a watermark on them in a vain effort to protect them...I still consider them SOOC.
yeah, I do the same and consider them SOOC. Sometimes I do add a filter in PS and that of course changes them, but that's depending on my mood.
ReplyDeleteGreat capture of sunlight - made me feel all warm and cozy!
I love the photo of the hands. Precious!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! You really should process the first one, it's beautiful :) I would define SOOC as not having done ANYTHING to a photo. I consider cropping, altering in any way "processing." Obviously there's different degrees of processing, but I still wouldn't consider it SOOC :)
ReplyDeleteLove "Daddy's Hands" My grandmother had the most beautiful hands even at age 93 and I always wished I had taken a picture of her holding my newborn son's hand when they met just before she died.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Are you going to let us know where this move is taking you? I assume it is west - but how far west?
ReplyDeleteLove the sunglasses. How cute.
ReplyDeleteoh, the hands tug at my heart strings.
ReplyDeletei'm such a newbie i didn't even think about the distinction between straight out of the camera and the minor tweaks i can't help but do.
Oh, that sweet little lamb! So precious. Glad these are a welcome distraction from the stress of packing/moving/uprooting.
ReplyDeleteDaddy's Hands is FANTASTIC.
ReplyDeleteDaddy's hands should be framed! It evokes such strong feelings, it's a real winner.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shots! My absolute favorite is "Daddy's hands".
ReplyDeleteI think everyone of those are "frame worthy". Keep doing what your doing, it's working well!
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderul! (That is one cute lamb.)
ReplyDeleteDaddy's Hands made me melt into a puddle of good. So precious
ReplyDeleteOH! That picture of Daddy's Hands took my breath away!
ReplyDeletelove the pics, yes especially the Hands...but I really love that lamb suit.
ReplyDeleteAh, the hands. Yes, I like that one best.
ReplyDeleteYes, totally. I think it is smart to process photos, especially since it adds another layer of creativity to your work.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pics here, btw.