The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bells


Here's a quick 'n dirty edit. I haven't done much lately, so this was a cheering way back into it.

After playing around with the settings on the camera, and mainly changing my metering, I think the photos are a little clearer. So I'm a bit more happy.

Here's the SOOC:



And here's the edit.

Holiday joy


Not our Christmas card, but cheerful, no? I feel cheered. But maybe it's the season.


**************************

Taken with my Canon Rebel XSi, and edited with PS Elements.



14 comments:

  1. Wow- I love it! Beautiful and festive picture! Love your colors and clarity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, see there, you've fixed it. And wow.. the edit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really nice! So sharp and clear! And the warm processing makes such a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you know that had to be nice and sharp if you cropped it down like that. Gorgeous edit Koreen, I love the color you pulled out of it.

    (I've missed you.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SO cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love that as a Christmas card!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Love the crop. the color is awesome. Great work with the shot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That edit is oozing in cheer. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Cheered me up, for sure. I can practically hear those bells ringing.

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh