The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Update On Santa


So, keeping things in the spirit of the season, I remind Evan daily that Santa is watching his behavior and Ayanna is sending daily updates on how nice he is to her as well. (He's not mean to her; he just doesn't understand that she doesn't want him to carry her around all the time and cuddle her that hard. That's all.)

Also, I told him tonight after the story was read (The Night Before Christmas) that if all little boys and girls go right to sleep on the nights before Christmas, Santa will send a special dream to them. (I'm working it, friends; hey, he asked for it with the whole believing in Santa myth.)

Wouldn't you know -- he went right to sleep.

I've got all kinds of these gems up my sleeve. And I'm going to use them all. *evil laugh*

I love this season! Cheers!



5 comments:

  1. "he went right to sleep"

    ?

    Would you like to come read my children a bedtime story? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job! It is great to bee here and getting updated- your holiday pictures in these resent posts are gorgeous- love love love the starbursts on the tree! Oh how I wish Santa will bring me a new camera (ha!).

    I am so thrilled to be coming up on my day to send a hat to Andrew, but I'm missing some info and I thought you might know: what address do I mail it too? I thought I had saved the information when I wrote down the date, but um, no :(

    have a great holiday Koreen!!!!!

    XOXO TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, and you thought honesty was the best policy. ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad we got you to "come over to the dark side" about Santa! LOL...

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh