The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Good Lord, Are The Holidays Almost Over?!


Summing up the holidays...

Making ginger stars

Sneaky


Cookies for Santa
(but, look what Rudolph left on the back cookie)

Look at what Rudolf left


New toy and sweater, but can't pry him out of his long johns
(Jedi knights wear pajamas, too, don't they?)

Jedi training


So much "awwwww!" in this picture. The love of a boy and his cat...

Love


Okay, wait. Maybe not so much love coming from the cat. It looks more like resignation and "what did I do in a previous life to deserve this?!"
Good thing someone is oblivious... his joy remains undiminished.

Not all the love...



That's not all, folks.
But I don't want to overwhelm with too much good stuff.




**************************


Photobucket


10 comments:

  1. The holidays are almost over! Thank goodness! Now maybe I can go to the store in peace like normal people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "a boy and his cat" Everything about that is perfect.

    Happy New Year Koreen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH DEAR! I love the boy and his cat photos. SOOOOO SWEET! My kids torment my poor cat, yet he always comes back for more :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely awww with that kitty picture. Our two year old terrifies our cats. Not that she's rough with them or anything...but they're scared of their own shadows so it's hardly a surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute ! I love the kitty and him playing :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I imagine even a Jedi will sometimes wear long johns. Excellent photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny. I know my cats are well loved but maybe not the other way around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your shots are all stunningly sharp and clear! I love them!!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He has a LIGHT SABER! Love that kid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the look on the cat's face in the last photo. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh