The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Celebrating With The Banana-Heads

We're at the tail end of the year. Christmas is done. Winter has started. We're still here, surviving.

As with last year I am making no resolutions. We're already doing our best each day, and making the most of it. Such as wearing bananas on our heads to celebrate. (It's a thing... just go with it.)


New year happiness


And this, my friends, is where we're at.


Happy 2011!



5 comments:

  1. Evan is cute, but I think you should have your picture here too! :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The banana hat is perfect. I like it better than those flashing number eyeglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...bananas on the head for New Year's...I think that could catch on here...

    Happy New Year, Koreen!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bananaman!
    Happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh