The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday Already?

Although it's Tuesday, yesterday passed in such a rush that today feels like Monday. So does that mean it'll be a "short" week for me? (And feel like a holiday?) Or is it going to come back around and bite me on the butt? (What did I forget to do yesterday that really needed doing that I'm going to find out later and really be in trouble for?)

While I sit here and worry about it, I thought I'd share some of my favorite face pictures. Of You-Know-Who, of course....









Hmmmmm.... I see a theme happening here.....
.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! I recognize the chocolate face in the third photo. What's the fourth... spaghetti?

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh