The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sweet Candy Dreams

Lotus is hosting Weekly Winners again, so go see Sarcastic Mom for more photo action.

Weekly Winners Information



Inspired by candy

Candy cane bark


Following the inspiration

5b085f38


Peek-a-boo!

100_6734


Mersmerized

100_6754


15 comments:

  1. The candy trees look wonderful! I like how your little one is peeking around his tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yummy!! You have made me want to go buy some candy. Except it is a big snowstorm out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!
    That last picture, there is no question that he is yours :) Just from the pictures on your sidebar of you. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peek-a-boo is too cute,he looks so sneaky :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that first shot! Those trees look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at those gumdrop trees! I like that you used the other candies as well as gumdrops. I love the peekaboo shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first shot is my favorite - it makes my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That last one is my absolute favorite. I love how you have a razor sharp focus on your boys eyes, and a little blurryness on his hands. Kids never sit still, do they?
    Beautiful!
    I wish you and your family a very "sweet" Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. my grandmother used to put out a gumdrop tree--I haven't seen one in . . . well forever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That candy tree would be dismantled quicker than you can say, Ho - Ho - Ho!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word - those candy trees look awesome! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the first looks soooo yummy!!! is that peppermint bark?

    love the last as well, ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh