The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Scenes From My Week

Lotus is hosting Weekly Winners again, so go see Sarcastic Mom for more photo action.

Weekly Winners Information

(Note: the photos are not color corrected;
these are the actual hues I've seen around me lately.
I call it a very special gift from the magi.)


Merry Christmas, Beloved

Goodwill wishes to those now in memory


Takes my breath away

Sky majesty


Reckless abandon of youth

The slide


Winter corpse

Ghost of christmas present


Watching to bring them home

Lighthouse sunset

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures !
    We had also snow today and the sun is shining. I think I have to go photohunting !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reckless Abandon is a gorgeous shot. I love the view thru the forest and the snow clinging to the sides of the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots. I wish we had snow...we only have sand to throw around. The sandmen don't last as long ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness... they're all beautiful! I love the "reckless abandon" shot and the gnarled, arthritic looking tree. Nice new header too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos. Hope you survived the storm we've been hearing about. I am starting to worry that tomorrow may be a snow day for my guys. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being sensitive enough to appreciate such beauty is sometimes a drag, but most of the time, it's fantastic, no? Terrific shots and captions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what STUNNING photos!! Love the snow shots

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love winter shots! Your shots are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT photos, and the lighthouse DOES take my breath away. BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of your shots are gorgeous!! I can't pick a favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pictures are so beautiful! I just love coming to gaze at them! Seriously! So lovely! Hope your new year is filled with all kinds of wonderful wackyness! : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful set this week. I love the lighthouse.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great colors. I especially love that second shot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pictures!
    Happy New year
    Love to you
    Kelly
    http://www.ivebecomemymother.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful photos! I love the bright red in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the "corpse" and the lighthouse, but all are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great shots. Love the lighthouse and the sledding photo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are stunning -- what beauty you are surrounded by! I love that lighthouse shot too, great composition!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh