The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cheeky


I took this photo in February, when I first got my 50mm/1.8 lens. It wasn't the best photo until I sharpened it a bit and fixed the color (because my white balance was really off).

Cheeky monkey


For some reason, this is my current favorite of him. It sits on my nightstand. It's the face I adore most in the world.


1 comment:

  1. The picture makes me smile. I have such a hard time getting my pics from camera and computer to real pictures that you can frame or hold. I need to do more of that.

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh