The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Kari and Dalan: Couple Photoshoot


There was a photoshoot back in June that I did for a young couple.
They were cute and fun. And very photogenic. I had a blast shooting them.
















One of my favorites from the day:



And of course, as it was an unexpectedly overcast day (in a week of very sunny days), I didn't get the light I was looking for. So I made some.



You know, just to be creative.


5 comments:

  1. What a great set - I"m loving the last shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job!! Such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. You really captured their affection for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the third one (even if you added the flare).

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh