The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

You Know Summer Is Looking Pretty Good When...


IMG_3284

... you've got a chocolate-covered frozen strawberry yoghurt on a stick.

Oh yeah, baby!


(In the spirit of improving my skills at photography, all shots are SOOC -- straight out of camera -- with no editing... except for the occasional crop.)

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture. He looks so incredibly, perfectly content. And the popsicle looks good too!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh