It's been a busy week. I haven't been able to do all the fun stuff I've wanted to do, like publishing all the photos I want or visiting (and commenting on) all my favorite blogs. I appreciate, more than ever, those who still come and visit me and leave kind words behind. It means a lot, and I promise to put in more time here... as I relax and unwind.
You see, I became a soccer mom this week. But only for a week.
My boy spent 3 hours every morning, every day, all week long at soccer camp. It was, he told me, the best week ever.
And "it's the best sport ever!"... his favorite.
Of course it helped that he was one of the best players in the Pre-K/K class.
And at the end of the week, everyone got medals.

He LOOKS like a soccer player.
ReplyDeleteIt may have only been a week, but if he liked it so much, you very well could be a real soccer mom before you know it. ;)
Great pics and how fantastic that he is so keen...
ReplyDeleteAwwwww.....that's so awesome!! But I agree...taking kids to & from camps make for hairy days! I had camp 4 days this week for the boys, plus 2 days in a row photographing a newborn & then a casual sisters session.....ack!
ReplyDeleteThat last picture? Positively precious! (Soccer moms unite!)
ReplyDeletehehe! So cute!! Sorry, Soccer mom! :)
ReplyDelete