The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Maybe It's Time For A Breakfast Series


I take so many pictures of a certain someone eating breakfast that I really ought to do a series.

Another breakfast


It would also include a bit of this:

Tea


But mostly, this:

Words fail me.


I thought so.


You're welcome.


(In the spirit of improving my skills at photography, all shots are SOOC -- straight out of camera -- with no editing... except for the occasional crop.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm smitten with all the little details in your first photo. The things a person might have been tempted to sweep out of view, but they add so much to the story that photo tells. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rather like your breakfast series. And I agree with Jess, the details are great. I particularly like the kangaroo. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh