The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Friday, July 22, 2011

On My 7,091st Try



Apparently, this is what a lot of Alberta, Canada looks like this time of year.

IMG_4058


And I've got all 8,000 shots to prove it.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, the colours are just so incredibly intense. The yellow against the blue - incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! I'd take just as many pics too. What am I going to do on this trip? I'd better buy another memory card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really beautiful - I love the color.

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh