The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

If He Was A Girl I'd Call Him Heidi


He's so at home in the mountains.

Mountain boy


Exploring is first-nature to him.



I guess that means adventure is second-nature...



He still picks flowers with the best of them.



See?



But when it comes to the mountains, surrounded by rock walls and cliffs...



Yodeling is where it's at!



Adventure-Boy, 2011. Coming to a theatre near you!

4 comments:

  1. That first picture just blows me away. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to ask if he yodeled, but you beat me to it! =>

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so handsome. Although I feel like "the heels are alive with the sound of music" should be playing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. Just adorable. I want to yodel!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh