I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
Ohmygosh. You sound like me when I met the couple that is McClanahan Studio (google it) at that first wedding I shot (they were guests). LOL! No pressure. Eeeek!
So who is this guy? Will you get to shoot with him? Can you direct us to a website?
Looks fabulous and you have captured his immense personality beautifully. Also love that he is holding a bunch of dried roses...that's intriguing, must do that more with photography...
He looks like a guy with personality!
ReplyDeleteOhmygosh. You sound like me when I met the couple that is McClanahan Studio (google it) at that first wedding I shot (they were guests). LOL! No pressure. Eeeek!
ReplyDeleteSo who is this guy? Will you get to shoot with him? Can you direct us to a website?
I'm not full of questions at all today. Am I? :D
Looks fabulous and you have captured his immense personality beautifully. Also love that he is holding a bunch of dried roses...that's intriguing, must do that more with photography...
ReplyDeleteI sooooo want to know more about this.
ReplyDeleteGreat picture!