Just a sneak peek.
Or is it a peek if the photo is this large? Personally I think it needs to be this large because she's a gorgeous bride.
Am I right? Or am I right?
************************
Update: I was playing around in Elements (always a good thing, but also, how a lot of my stories start...), and I found some other effects that I like. I can't choose. What do I do? So, now I need some feedback and opinions. Tell me, which one do you like? The soft one, the medium tone, or the darker contrast?
It really needs to been seen Large, so click here for the link.
All comments are welcome. (However, if you don't like any of them, please tell me why.)

Gorgeous. I think the original large size you posted is perfect.
ReplyDeleteFor whatever reason, my computer won't let me see the big picture, so I don't know which is your favorite. Mine is the high contrast pic on the right. It draws the eye to the bride, but there is enough softness from the light to keep it somewhat dreamy. Middle one is good too.
ReplyDeleteHmmmmm.....they're all gorgeous....but I think the one on the far right is my favourite! I totally agree with Colleen above!
ReplyDeleteI like the high contrast one too, Koreen...the "noise" out the window is minimized in that one.
ReplyDeleteI've got some flower photos Jim took at Kingsbrae Garden in my post today...
Hugs,
Wendy
I like the high contrast one, too. Is that the one you posted though? Because that one is spectacular as well!!! I'm no help except to tell you to rule out the one on the left.
ReplyDelete