The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

This Summer Is Shaping Up To Be Pretty Darn Cute


Just realized I haven't posted any gratuitous cute boy shots in days! That needs some serious attention. And since I haven't taken any breakfast pictures lately, this will have to do.


Here's another scenario for you...


He sees something off in the distance across an acreage he's visiting in Alberta.

Summer

He approaches the wriggling bundles of sunshine.

They lay eyes on each other.


It's love at first sight.

.....

Time passes.

.....


He finally pulls himself away.

What's he up to?

Now what's he up to?

A pig named Porkchop

Ahhhh! It's a pig thing.

More specifically, it's a pig named Porkchop. Isn't he pretty? See his long long eyelashes? There's no eyelashes longer than adorable farm animals and little boys.

Oh, and he likes to eat.

And eat.

Feeding Porkchop

And eat some more.


Happy summer!

5 comments:

  1. That is the prettiest dog ever. The pig? it's okay, I guess. I like it's name, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL how cute - I loved the little story that went along with the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, I love the one with the dog & your boy looking at each other!!! And somehow I just noticed how much our boys resemble each other (my Jack, that is).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your son and that dog look priceless together.

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh