- Wider format to lose the empty space on the sides
- Bright (not too bright) colors, similar to what I have now
- Free
- Prefer the text centered between 2 columns for extra stuff
Please leave a comment with your suggestions, or a link to where I could get what I'm looking for. Thanks so much!

Hey, I see you've already made some changes, you work fast!
ReplyDeleteI got my three-column template for free from Bloggerbuster.com
My friend Gemmak does blog templates, there's a link to her site in my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteAlso, wish me luck, I've bought the 3-day training course and we start tomorrow!
Wow, Kitty, good luck! I hope it works for you. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, I'll check out your sidebar links.
Hi Wack!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting me! Try hanging out in The Mom Blog Forum. You will have a couple hundred best friends in no time. Anything you could imagine trying to find our figure out there is some one that is willing to share because they have already blazed the trail for you.
I don't know how to put a link in here for you, but it is on my side bar, a pink rectangle called The Mom Blog Forum. Jut click on it and let the magic begin.
;)
Carrie
Just search of a three column blogger template and you should get a ton of links.
ReplyDeleteIf your handy with CSS and html, you are welcome to the template I made for my blog, and alter it however you would like... just give me a shout :)
sign up at this site http://www.eblogtemplates.com then look under blogger and you will find downloadable blogs
ReplyDeleteHiya, was just passing through and had to pass on a link to my favourite blogger template site: btemplates.com
ReplyDeleteHave fun!