The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Oh My...

One day into being three years old, and sadly, there's no change. Nadda. Zip. Zilch. Zero even.

At the mall we stopped at the bouncer they have out for the kiddies (since it's March break here) and wouldn't you know it... meltdown after meltdown. I was tired and hungry, and The Boy was obviously tired and probably hungry, but my entreaties to "stop" and "use your words" had no effect. I eventually wiped the tears and snot off him (most of it his) and we just left.

Let's hope an early bedtime (for him) and a special treat (for me) will end this day right and maybe tomorrow will be better. Is that too much to hope?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh