The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Potty-Training, Day 1.5

Oh my gosh. I am so tired. I can't tell yet if he's making progress. He's having few accidents, but I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. I know him.

We've been doing "dry checks". (Sounds like military school, eh?) My boy is like me: stubborn and wants to be in charge. And so now, he's insisting that I check my underwear too... just to be sure....

Hey, whatever works.

Gotta go now and wake him up to pee.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun. Well my little guy know how to us the pot but get playing and us his trucks and blockes to pee in and then dump in the pot. we have much mess.lol allis soooooooooo fun.

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh