Here's a picture of the new countertop and backsplash. I particularly like the tile selections... there was very little to choose from in this little rural hole, so I ended up with a "package deal": charcoal gray, dark charcoal gray, and darker charcoal gray. (Thankfully, the tile with a gilt-edged burgundy rose was optional. No joke.)
It's quite obviously not finished yet... I still need to seal the grout and paint the wall, which I can't do for another month... so I'll be looking at this in the meantime. Still so much better than before.

Happy happy WackyMummy. =)
.
Very impressive!
ReplyDeleteThat looks great!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat colour are you going to paint the back?
The walls will be a pale yellow ("buttercream" I think is the name), which is what the right wall is... just needs touchup on that wall. Thanks for your interest, newcomer Janet. ;)
ReplyDeleteNice!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDelete