Summer's a busy time.
So much to do... so little time.
Including: relaxing.
I can feel some serious, git down, do-nothing, relaxing days ahead of me.
If only I can find the time to do it.
(In the spirit of improving my skills at photography, this shot is SOOC -- straight out of camera -- with no editing.)

I hear ya! And I hope you can make time for it, because that will give me hope that I can make time for it too!
ReplyDeleteWe've been going non-stop here... I have hope that August will be our quiet month.
ReplyDeleteThen again, THAT kind of light always makes me slow down. You have such a sweet kid Koreen.
An afternoon curled up on the couch in comfy clothes sounds divine. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteI'd like that kinda day myself!
ReplyDeleteThat chair looks SO comfy. It makes me want to just curl up with a good book!
ReplyDeleteLOL, no kidding!! :)
ReplyDeletelike a big exhale. enjoy the relaxing. thanks for sharing this on shutter sisters today
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely light on his face - he looks so much like you. I love it when the kids just lounge around all day long...
ReplyDeleteCome leave a comment on my blog for the Fairy Hobmother! I did and won a $50 Amazon Gift Cert. Seriously.. come comment and leave your wish.
ReplyDeleteDi
Come play and leave your wish for the Hobmother on my blog!