The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Monday, July 11, 2011

We're All Smiles Around Here


So far, this new lens is really working out for me. There's not the learning curve I expected. Being part of the "L" series, the glass is superior quality and even I can take a good photo. Without the manipulation necessary that my other lenses seem to require from time to time.

Smile


As this lens will help me in my quest for a really great SOOC, I'm completely sold on the L. And while the cost is prohibitive, I'm glad I saved up and did it. And I'd do it again.

8 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! So beautiful!! Look at the clarity in those eyes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great--I totally "see" how the new lens improves the view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is what I'd call a deal no matter the price- those eyes, the crispness, SOOC!!!!!!

    Wow wow wow. Enjoy your new lens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie-pie (the boy and the lens)! =>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely picture - just like you with the bright blue eyes! Well captured!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color and light in this picture is so awesome. I want a new lens!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh