The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Blogoversary

Whoops!  I totally missed it!

Yesterday was my 1 year blogoversary... I actually started blogging July 9, 2008.  

I've had a blast writing my stories, complaining and celebrating, and most of all, meeting others and reading great comments.

Happy Blogoversary, Wack!  Here's to another year of being a part of this great internet community.

9 comments:

  1. Happy one year! Mine's coming up next month, and I can't believe it's been that long already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bloggiversary! It's a big accomplishment, you should definitely celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogoversary to you! How are you going to celebrate? I'd say champagne is in order, for starters...

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, tomorrow I'm hosting my weekly Silly Sunday Sweepstakes, and some real prizes are involved this time. Please tune in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogversary! Mine is coming up soon, can't believe its been a year, wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blogoversary. Celebrate it well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy one year!!! I hope you had fun celebrating:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheers to one year! Looking forward to many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Blogirthday! :)

    Glad you've been around this long!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh