Here's to Peace, Sweet Peace!
.
The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN
winn's window / koreen photography
- koreen (aka: winn)
- I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Sweet Serenity
After a turbulent few days of Evan channelling a teenage girl (including sudden mood changes, erratic diet, and brief psychotic breaks from reality), I'm happy to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Yes, he's having another growth spurt. At least, that's the demon I call these personality changes. Added to that the fact that he cannot fit most of his clothing after these episodes, I'd call it a safe bet.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh
He looks so sweet sleeping.
ReplyDeleteKids are always beautiful when they are sleeping!
ReplyDeleteHappy Hopping!
Hoppin' in....
ReplyDeleteI love those peaceful moments. These are the times that give us the strength to face the turbulent times we face as moms. Sweet reward!
I envy that - being able to crash anywhere, time, or position. Aren't they so adorable when they are sleeping ;)
ReplyDelete