(Thursday already?!?! In some ways this week has totally dragged, but I've still lost track of the days!)
Then... the little flower that Evan gave me for Mother's Day (which was given to him as a free gift from a local nursery during the May push to sell their flowers).

Now... it has survived and thrived despite the almost total lack of sun over the past month and completely surprised me by NOT dying immediately (due to my ever-NOT-green thumb).

That is one tough little flower. Glad to see it thrive.
ReplyDeleteNot bad for a not green thumb. Plus impatiens do well in shady spots. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat now & then. My little guy is always telling me don't forget to water the plant I gave you (thank goodness it's hardy).
ReplyDeleteImpressive! I love it when a plant thrives with very little attention...
ReplyDeletehow cool! and perhaps a beautiful representation of his love for you...growing and growing ever more each day :).
ReplyDelete