The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Flashback to Gratuitous Hair


"Hair! It's all about the hair!"

He wants his hair long again. I cut it short for spring to avoid trapping the black flies on his neck, which were creating daily buffets of my poor baby. Now he tells me he wants it long again. (Yay!) Not only that, he wants MY hair long again too. Funny thing is, I was thinking the same thing! (I change my hair style every six months to a year, so it's no shock... but lets not go there...)

I love these pics of Evan with longer hair, courtesy of last summer (when he was okay posing... not the moody "pre-tween" he is now who mostly scowls at the camera).




4 comments:

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh