The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Soccer, Bike-riding and Swimming: 4.5 Hours of Non-Stop Activity Makes A Boy Fall Asleep Before He Lies Down


Wordless Wednesday: now it's your turn....


Mom Blogs

7 comments:

  1. It's hilarious how and where little ones can fall asleep. Although some days I think I could do that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I wish I could sleep anywhere like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could get my son worn out like that; he just keeps going, and going, and going....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be exhausted after all that too! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! It brings me back to when my kids were wee little monsters :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute pic - thanks for visiting my blog - cute kid

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh