The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fun Times in the Fog







We're joining the group at Friday Foto Finish. Let's see some favorite memories this week: playing soccer on cool mornings with some other awesome kids and some great "coaches".  He's loving I think the running around with the other kids more than the game, but he's still having a load of fun.





Maybe I shouldn't brag... but his running--both form and speed-- have been remarked upon, with amazement expressed.  I'm proud of him for that too, but the thing I'm most proud of is that he loves playing with the other kids and he isn't rough or bossy or tantrummy or reactive at all!  He really is a rock-star!
.

7 comments:

  1. He looks like a little rock star in those shades!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great action shots! I agree - I am loving the sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, he's a real cutie! And so cool...playing soccer in his shades!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are a major soccer family here too!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup - have to agree, those shades definitely make it. Cute pictures!!

    Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OKAY he's adorable!!! And I would brag it up if I were you... not to many kids can hold down the bossiness! lol! Great pics

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like great fun:-)

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh