I have yet to go to my extensive cache of pre-digital photos and digitize them... so I'm focusing for now on the short-term... Secret Mom Thoughts is hosting Then And Now Thursday, and I'm playing along!
The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN
winn's window / koreen photography
- koreen (aka: winn)
- I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh

I love when everything is nice and green. Pretty flowers.
ReplyDeleteI love the Now photo. I am always amazed that every year the plants die off and return bigger and more beautiful than the previous year. Very clever Then and Now.
ReplyDelete