The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nap Time!

Evan decided his doll "Baby" needed a nap while he had lunch. This is where he put her.



It almost makes one wonder where and how I put him down for naps, doesn't it? Hmmmmm..... Good thing we don't take naps anymore around here!

********************************

That's it for my part in Candid Carrie's Friday Foto Finish Fiesta. Now, get yourself over there and see all the other great pictures and links posted.


8 comments:

  1. but her head fits perfectly there. lol

    Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, that's how I feel after some of my naps. You've got to hand it to him. He knew "Baby" would fit in there nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute that she fit perfectly in the hole! Well, at least she didn't cry! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me laugh and laugh!

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh