The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wild Drivers

At the theme park with Evan and cousin:



Summer of 2008



Summer of 2009


Pssst!  Then And Now Thursday is hosted by Secret Mom Thoughts, and Friday Foto Fiesta is hosted by Candid Carrie.


7 comments:

  1. Amazing how much they can change in a year. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! So cool that you got the same picture for 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids sure grow fast when they belong to someone else!

    Happy Fx4 and keep in mind, it won't be long until they are someone else's dog walkers ;)

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that!! Great idea same pose 2 yrs running!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful boys! LOVE the 2 pics to compare. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What handsome little boys you have! Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's nice getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh