The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Addicted to Love

Whew! I got some love! To tell the truth, I was getting a little worried. Yes, little ol' me hanging over the computer like some neurotic and needy hermit with no life... no, wait... that IS me. Yikes!

Blogging, or more accurately, my new addiction to blogging, has somewhat replaced my previous addiction to Facebook. This is where I look for love now.

The point is: thanks for remembering to comment. I needed that. I'm shamelessly admitting I need your love. (Cue the music.) There. I got it off my chest.

So, thanks.

*************************************

On another note, speaking of love, I have to say I just love this new picture of Evan so much I had to change my whole template for the new header. (This kind of change is something I love to do. Again with the love....)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh