The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Purple Joy


9 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous! thank you so much for sharing--like a bouquet in my house!

    Happy WW!

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so beautiful!

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lilacs. Very beautiful picture. I love your header picture too.

    TFS ~ Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, I agree. I LOVE lilacs!

    A few years ago while on drive up the shore, I spotted a lilac tree in the yard of an abandoned house in Camperdown -- we stopped and I picked a bushel of blooms to take home with me. Halfway home I had noticed there were a ton a baby spiders in the car and looked in the back seat and seen they were all coming from the lilacs I stole. I've never picked another lilac since, and only admire them on the bush. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There must be something purple in the air this week...these are beautiful! From your own garden?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, everyone. They're my favorite flower.

    Jack: I always check for spiders. I had an earwig infestation from lilacs in camperdown that has taken so far about 4 years to deal with. I learned my lesson!

    Liz: These lilacs are stolen from my neighbouring cemetery. No one has complained yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are my absolute favorite, i blogged about them two weeks ago! love the scent, sad it's fading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome flowers, we just planted those in our planters outside

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photo (and flowers)!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh