The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Braindead Me

I'm braindead right now, however in a pleasant way as I'm writing this from my new MacBook.  I'll let you know how it works out.  So far, it's like speaking in a different dialect and getting familiar with a slightly different culture.  Like moving from California to Nova Scotia.  Yes I do that kind of thing now and then.  (FYI: allergy attacks, like I've been having lately wear me out and I'm exhausted beyond belief.)

There's a father's day giveaway hosted by The Meanest Mom. Go and comment. She'll set you up.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to summer and all the wonderful and wacky things that the heat brings out in us.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh